- Monitoring and overseeing the recruitment and hiring processes for all employee groups.
- Employing the most competent and qualified staff.
- Developing staff allocation plans for inclusion in the annual budgeting process.
- Succession planning.
- Labour relations, including support of local and provincial bargaining, and administration of collective agreements.
- Supporting employees to remain at work in a healthy and safe environment.
- Providing job evaluation and compensation management services.
Contact the staff member below regarding any questions or concerns related to their area of expertise.
|Staff Contact Details||Contact For|
Director of Human Resources
Phone: (902) 541-3019
|• Collective agreement inquiries
• Disciplinary matters
• Labour relations – NSTU, SEIU, CUPE, NSGEU, Non-Union
Phone: (902) 541-3002Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Employee address changes
Phone: (902) 541-3080
|ALL Non-NSTU Employees:
• Employee Pension Inquiries
Phone: (902) 541-3022
• AESOP management
Human Resources Generalist
Phone: (902) 541-3007
|All Non-NSTU Employees:
• Staff seniority lists
Coordinator of Human Resources
• Employee quota inquiries