Today, we were pleased to welcome back students to their classrooms. As a reminder, our schools are following core public health measures – these include, wearing a properly fitted 3-ply mask, get vaccinated if eligible, washing/sanitizing hands regularly, and staying home if unwell.
Keeping children home when they’re sick is a key element of the Back to School Plan and we’d like to remind families to refer to this daily COVID-19 checklist before heading out the door each morning: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/docs/Daily-COVID-checklist-en.pdf
Today, we are also releasing our January Regional Update. Inside this month’s issue, you’ll find:
• A variety of photos from inside our schools and classrooms (please note, many of the photos in this report were taken before new enhanced public health measures were introduced).
• Details on a provincial announcement at Hebbville Academy
• The 2022 African Nova Scotian History Challenge
• Intimate Images and Cyberprotection Act Survey Invitation
• Info on Pre-Primary Registration