Education Week will take place April 14-20 and we are looking for your nominations for this year’s SSRCE recipients. This year’s theme is “Connections to Community” and recognizes educators who take deliberate effort to enhance and empower their larger school communities, including families and the community at large. Connections to Community celebrates staff who build strong relationships between the school and the community as part of meeting the needs of their students.
With this theme in mind, SSRCE staff are asked to consider nominating someone in one of the categories below.
The nomination form is available here.
Send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, Feb. 22. Then, our selection committee will choose the successful recipients.
- PSAANS Member
- Teacher/Specialist (NSTU Queens Local)
- Teacher/Specialist (NSTU Lunenburg Local)
- Early Childhood Educator
- Non-teaching Student Support Staff (may or may not be NSTU member)
- African Nova Scotian Educator/Student Support
- Mi’kmaq/Aboriginal Educator/Student Support